Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What?

He's known for his blinding speed, might look "slow" next to Aubameyang . I'll have what you're having.

like i mentioned i did the youtube check as i don't know him don't watch german football and don't pretend to know players...judging off that clip he dosen't look "blinding" in speed to me

Honda would be superb for us to be fair, and he's very much a Riquelme type of player than could easily go into his 30s and still do a job for us.

You think? He's struggled to adapt to Serie A where you are given a lot of time and space by the opposition, so how would he cope in the prem where you're closed down within seconds of receiving the ball?

I've seen pretty much his every game for Milan and apart from a decent few games last season, he has been hugely underwhelming.

judging the window on how much we have spent ...... its not right.

mrs goes to the shop , spends £140, comes back with a pair of designer shoes.
I go to the shop , spend £20 , come back with steak ,onion rings ,peas , oven chips and a strawberry cheesecake.

yea shes happy and her feet look good to her , but shes gonna go hungry and is now skint.
shes going to look over and be envious and drool at dinner time while I stick away my steak dinner .... in fact ive got enough money left to have steak dinner every day , while see can just about afford a cabbage .......... enjoy your shoes sweetheart!

my purchase - practical and had substance , hers - materialistic and pointless .

steak- deulofeu , cleverly - chips , rodriguez - onion rings , henan - peas , mori - strawberry cheescake ...... anyone else -just gravy.

That's great mate but i'd prefer the analogy that everybody is tucking into restaurant three course meals washed down with £80 bottles of plonk whereas where eating cheese butties. We certainly won't starve but it doesn't mean we don't have to wonder when it's our turn at the table .

judging the window on how much we have spent ...... its not right.

mrs goes to the shop , spends £140, comes back with a pair of designer shoes.
I go to the shop , spend £20 , come back with steak ,onion rings ,peas , oven chips and a strawberry cheesecake.

yea shes happy and her feet look good to her , but shes gonna go hungry and is now skint.
shes going to look over and be envious and drool at dinner time while I stick away my steak dinner .... in fact ive got enough money left to have steak dinner every day , while see can just about afford a cabbage .......... enjoy your shoes sweetheart!

my purchase - practical and had substance , hers - materialistic and pointless .

steak- deulofeu , cleverly - chips , rodriguez - onion rings , henan - peas , mori - strawberry cheescake ...... anyone else -just gravy.

if ya have to leave the house and go out though mate, good luck tying a steak and packet of peas to your feet, your wife will be laughing her ass off

On the subject of our transfer window - I will wait until it is closed before I comment on the business we have done/will do, but what is unquestionable is our complete lack of any kind of strategy.

We've found ourselves in the ludicrous position of trying to buy a clubs best player with less than a week to go before the window closes - what club would want to sell their best player with a week to go? Let alone a club owned by an extremely wealthy man.

Our attempts to sign a centre back have also been laughable - Martinez will have known for well over 6 months that Distin and Alcaraz would not be staying, yet, as of today, we are still yet to replace even one of them, let alone both.

if ya have to leave the house and go out though mate, good luck tying a steak and packet of peas to your feet, your wife will be laughing her ass off

I will be wearing my trusted practical comfy trainers .... you know woman , she will be moaning all night about how they are killing her feet , same as the other 100 pairs she wasted money. :)

just read that the poor lad witnessed his mother's murder, holy what a heart and head on him to reach the proffessional heights he has with that kind of emotional baggage!!

he's 29 and on transfermarkt he's rated between 10-18m euro's has been at dortmund now for a number of years a serious cruciate ligament rupture in 2013 being his last major injury

got some assist numbers on him for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back