Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. One season and he left as fast as he could. You think Stones will be here to see out his contract?
Doubful but then I didn't think Mirallas would still be here...and yet he is.

And if we do sell him I'm certain that club will make the inital offer privately, at the start of a window with enough time for us to get replacements rather than this whole sage we've just endured.

Also the way Mourinho is going he might not be at Chelsea next summer anyway...

I don't know one player that has developed at Chelsea. Even Matic had to leave to be any good. De Bruyne left for £10m but is now worth nearly £60m.

Doubful but then I didn't think Mirallas would still be here...and yet he is.

And if we do sell him I'm certain that club will make the inital offer privately, at the start of a window with enough time for us to get replacements rather than this whole sage we've just endured.

Also the way Mourinho is going he might not be at Chelsea next summer anyway...

Not really ITK, but it's not all rosy over there behind the scenes.

I don't know one player that has developed at Chelsea. Even Matic had to leave to be any good. De Bruyne left for £10m but is now worth nearly £60m.

Drogba. Was a far better player than when he arrived. And Lampard.

Actually mate, there are loads - this statement is turbo tosh

Loads? That is uber tosh to say the least!

Right

Cech - better than when he arrived
Cahill - yep
Lampard - yep
Hazard - yep
Drogba - yep
Ivanovic - yep
Cole - debatable, I'd say yep
Azipicuelta - yep

And seeing as you said

And that's 8 just off the top of my head for a team I have no interest in, I'd say your hyperbole was absolute, unmitigated tripe

Onto ignore you go

Right

Cahill - yep
Lampard - yep
Hazard - yep
Drogba - yep
Ivanovic - yep
Azipicuelta - yep

And seeing as you said

And that's 8 just off the top of my head for a team I have no interest in, I'd say your hyperbole was absolute, unmitigated tripe

Onto ignore you go
Although I agree with your post 100% putting someone on ignore is only slightly less wool than telling them you have put them in ignore.

PS - bluesb1970 - you are talking total rubbish and if your username is reflective of your DOB you can add Kerry Dixon to your list.

Keeping Stones is half the job. Bringing in the player everyone involved with the club has identified we need is the half. If he fails to do that, the window has failed. Massive three days ahead.

Right

Cahill - yep
Lampard - yep
Hazard - yep
Drogba - yep
Ivanovic - yep
Azipicuelta - yep

And seeing as you said

Onto ignore you go

Hazard and Drogba were put to have tremendous futures anyway. It's like if we bought someone like Timo Werner. He would have a bright future, and would develop at us.

So you're suggesting our scouting is fine based on signing players who we already knew about from this league or players who we know very little about. Hmmm.

And no, stating an opinion is not a moan.
1. Players we already know about
2. Players we know very little about

What other type of player are our scouts meant to identify?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back