Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit risky that. Unless you know the precise CL results between now and January. And what every other club interested will offer.

I know what Surkis said, but a deal could be put in place for then regardless of results. At least they'd have him for the group stage and still receive a fee for him. All pie in the sky but I wouldn't be surprised if this is what we were trying. Then again, you're source probably would have said something by now.

I refuse to believe we're the poorest club in the prem, no chance

Likes of Boro, Bristol City, Sheff Wed have made bids for players in excess of £9m.

Even if we do get a £12m player tomorrow, to be competing on a par with Championship clubs is pathetic. And it is a big if, that we do spend that much.

the-end-is-near.jpg

Oh well, the bitching about getting Man United players should be over as the targets we had there have all moved elsewhere. As I speak, someone, somewhere out there will undoubtedly be mulling over a fresh complaint to give towards the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back