Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Window Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading about the Mori signing in the Echo and on the right was a link to a story about us being in for Rafael Silva from Febuary this year, bit weird, I thought he was joining Porto but it looks like he's still at Braga, maybe?

he's the one i thought would be our main target tbh. we need a new winger anyway, get a playmaker like him and try for yarmolenko in january on a free.

Two weeks ago I made a bold claim that we will sign Austin, some class playmaker and an established premier league centre back. Even though there is still the best part of a day left of this transfer window I will be retracting this statement and will be drinking bleach through a curly straw.

And as the bleach melts through it, rendering it useless, you will sob hopelessly as the futility of it all washes over you... but it gives you the chance to catch a glimpse of twitter informing you that we have made several boss signings...

...until you observe the accounts claiming this information have 4 followers between them, and a picture of Paul Konchesky kissing the badge comes up. By this point you are de-sensitised to the numbing tedium of Everton deadline day and are unmoved enough to live with it - the 'Kenwrightisation' process is complete.

Deulofeu, Cleverley, Rodriguez, Mori all done.
Stones still here, Seamus still here, Mirallas and McCarthy still here.
Lennon possibly (no more than £4 million please) and RM still chasing a couple of others.
If only TC hadn't got injured on Saturday, even with missing out on Yarmolenko, things could have been a lot worse in this window.
Keep the faith Blues, no need yet to fire up the fumometer.
Coulda been a lot worse but really shoulda been 1 skilful player number 10 my arse if you got ability you can do nu
Can't help but think that after a good start we have monumentally stuffed this window up.

Hope to be proven wrong.
do you reckon Bobby wanted it to pan out like this ... Desperation last min deals thought this Everton under Martinez would be different but stone me pardon the pun it's been a nightmare for us blues

Coulda been a lot worse but really shoulda been 1 skilful player number 10 my arse if you got ability you can do nu

do you reckon Bobby wanted it to pan out like this ... Desperation last min deals thought this Everton under Martinez would be different but stone me pardon the pun it's been a nightmare for us blues

Jesus absolute Mary and Joseph

Puts everything into perspective this Transfer Window

We only wanted 1 beast of a 10 is that all to ask for wit dollars in the bank I don't usually write but if no 10 goes down tomoz I'm doing 3 for 50 on my season tickets 1 adult 2 kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back