TV Series

Half way through series 2 of Happy Valley. Can't believe it's taken me so long to get around to watching it. Just never fancied it I suppose. Sarah Lancashire is just so good in it, as is James Norton in fairness. Loved him in McMafia. If i'd known Charlie Murphy was in it I'd have watched it sooner. lol

Was there another series of McMafia planned?
First season of Tehran was decent but not quite as good as I had hoped.

Stick with it...its brilliant

Not seen Love/Hate mate. First time I saw her was in an early series of Last Kingdom where she played a Celtic Queen. Perfectly cast for the role.
Irish crime drama set in Dublin , if that’s your kind of thing it’s absolutely brilliant . First series is a bit rough around the edges but as it continues tells a great Story and I certainly got caught up in it and it’s characters . There really are Some superb Irish actors in it .

Irish crime drama set in Dublin , if that’s your kind of thing it’s absolutely brilliant . First series is a bit rough around the edges but as it continues tells a great Story and I certainly got caught up in it and it’s characters . There really are Some superb Irish actors in it .

It`s one of the best things to ever come out of Ireland and the cast is magnificent.

I`d liken it, to a modern day Peaky Blinders.

Most of them are pure scum, but you can`t help but like them.

Rips away the veneer, that organised crime in the UK is glamorous.

Already looked mate and can't find it on any of my streaming services.

Did you ever watch Normal People. I was totally engrossed with the relationship of the 2 main characters. Still on IPlayer if you haven't.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back