TV Series

It`s one of the best things to ever come out of Ireland and the cast is magnificent.

I`d liken it, to a modern day Peaky Blinders.

Most of them are pure scum, but you can`t help but like them.

Rips away the veneer, that organised crime in the UK is glamorous.
I really couldn’t recommend it enough , I’ve told so many people about it .

Other than the accents You could easily switch it’s Liverpool , although at the minute I think you wouldn’t have to switch too many !

I think you can tell as That first one looks a little dated and a little rough but it’s great content and the following series don’t have that issue in my opinion .

It`s like a lot of these series - starts off low budget and then gets money thrown at it / becomes more slick, as it becomes more and more popular.

It`s got some of the finest Irish acting talent of this generation in it.

You can get it on : 6Movies.net
Just looked at this mate and it looks as though you need to upload an app to get access. Always wary of uploading stuff. I'm never sure it's what it purports to be.

On a different note, went to watch the new series of Fauda the other day and discovered I was only up to episode 3 of series 3. I'd forgotten about it tbh and can only assume that it wasn't grabbing me the way the previous series did. Anyway, decided to watch the remainder of it before going on to the new one and I'm so glad I did. To say it is a slow burner is an understatement.

Just looked at this mate and it looks as though you need to upload an app to get access. Always wary of uploading stuff. I'm never sure it's what it purports to be.

On a different note, went to watch the new series of Fauda the other day and discovered I was only up to episode 3 of series 3. I'd forgotten about it tbh and can only assume that it wasn't grabbing me the way the previous series did. Anyway, decided to watch the remainder of it before going on to the new one and I'm so glad I did. To say it is a slow burner is an understatement.

I use 6movies.net all the time on the lap top mate, it‘s sound.

You don’t need to upload the app mate, just watch it in your browser
Okay. A Bing search only brought up the App download options but I have found the actual website on a yahoo search so I'm good now.

Do you recommend I watch it from series 1 given you've all said the later ones are better?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back