TV Series

images
@Bruce Wayne

Joel has been stabbed, life on the line, but sure, let's have a flashback to a mall.

Nobody would have though Ellie would just leave him anyway, so it's entirely pointless, simply to wedge the DLC in.

Game dealt with this much better.(poor bunny)
I believe that next episode will have the whole Ellie going off hunting the deer and everything that happens in the game.

I didn’t mind the episode so much, but feel that due to the changes from the game, there has been a lot less action/violence/suspense and it’s not met the hype because of that.

There has been lots of references through the series to what they showed in the ep yesterday and I’m hoping there’s a reason they have done it the way they did which will become apparent at the end of the series

I believe that next episode will have the whole Ellie going off hunting the deer and everything that happens in the game.

I didn’t mind the episode so much, but feel that due to the changes from the game, there has been a lot less action/violence/suspense and it’s not met the hype because of that.

There has been lots of references through the series to what they showed in the ep yesterday and I’m hoping there’s a reason they have done it the way they did which will become apparent at the end of the series
I agree to a degree. The whole notion of the infected has been made so minute that it doesn't matter that much. There needs to be SOME peril from them, otherwise why hide in the QZ?

As for changes, that doesn't bother me too much. I enjoyed the Bill episode, and the old couple in the cabin. That could have been explored more, how did they survive, etc.

Some changes I struggle to understand. The Bill episode would have been better having J&E arrive, and have the great interaction between Bill and Ellie, (and that escape pushing the truck, a bit of action and peril) and their farewell.

I don't get what Sam being deaf added, whilst they didn't have the desertion/separation part of their story.

Even the 'action' from the university was removed, when they were hunted by the men, then Ellie fighting them off in a cut scene as Joel loses consciousness. Far better than 'oh a man, oh I'm stabbed. Bye'.

I'm enjoying the series, they've done it really well, it it does miss some of the adventure and peril.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back