One Piece 🙃
Artful Dodger 🤐
The Bear S2 🤔
House Of Usher 🫣
Rick and Morty S7 🫥
Solar Opposites S4 😄
Onimusha 😌
Baki Hanma S2 😁
I would be really interested in this post if I knew what it was saying. Can you put it in 45+ speak please 😊 😉

I've got me 5 free weeks of Apple telly banked so we'll be hammering that exclusively. 3 episodes into Monarch and 3 into Ted Lasso sofar, really liking both.

Also got Silo, Slow Horses, For All Mankind, Essex Serpent lined up, and Masters Of The Air when that lands.

Any others to check?

I've got me 5 free weeks of Apple telly banked so we'll be hammering that exclusively. 3 episodes into Monarch and 3 into Ted Lasso sofar, really liking both.

Also got Silo, Slow Horses, For All Mankind, Essex Serpent lined up, and Masters Of The Air when that lands.

Any others to check?

Severance if you haven’t already. Heard Blackbird is good. Foundation I think is meant to be decent? Killers of the Flower Moon film is on there. I really enjoyed Mythic Quest being a nerd. Servant is next on my list too.

Severance if you haven’t already. Heard Blackbird is good. Foundation I think is meant to be decent? Killers of the Flower Moon film is on there. I really enjoyed Mythic Quest being a nerd. Servant is next on my list too.

Blackbird is a must see

It`s a weird one.

The critics hated it, but audiences loved it.
Some top recs there, thank you chaps. Blackbird is defo one for us, and Severance. Might sample Foundation and Mythic Quest, trailers have got me interested.

What about Invasion? Think I read some lukewarm thoughts on here a while back

Some top recs there, thank you chaps. Blackbird is defo one for us, and Severance. Might sample Foundation and Mythic Quest, trailers have got me interested.

What about Invasion? Think I read some lukewarm thoughts on here a while back
Really like foundation. Probably my favourite ongoing series at the minute. Blackbird is very good. For All Mankind is decent as well.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back