Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TV Series

Episode 4 was brilliant in its own way but I still don't care about any of the characters.

The character I cared most about unfortunately took a plunge to her death in the last episode, so I do agree somewhat. But I do like Daemon too, despite being a tremendous PoS and if we're honest, the whole series is basically just ball tickling for Daemon and Aemond's eventual showdown

First episode of new season of The Bear is really outstanding. On first watch one of the best episodes of tv I’ve seen. Excited for the rest now
The first episode is great. But I'm now half way through series 3 and I've been a bit disappointed with every episode since the first one.

It's not been bad, but I just haven't really got into it like the earlier episodes.

The character I cared most about unfortunately took a plunge to her death in the last episode, so I do agree somewhat. But I do like Daemon too, despite being a tremendous PoS and if we're honest, the whole series is basically just ball tickling for Daemon and Aemond's eventual showdown
I totally agree about the showdown. I found him a bit annoying yesterday in the last episode though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back