Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TV Series

I find it hard to find decent TV series's these days, I feel that TV is full of cheap shot shows and gimmicks or am I getting old?
Although I did watch " Love Thy Neighbour " the other day. Imagine the scenes if this was aired again on mainstream telly.
I had to write my Sociology O Level exam essay on "Love The Neighbour 😆, great fun, still watch them on YouTube every so often.

Anyone watch the Night Caller on C5 last night ?

Follows a black cabbie, who works permanent nights in Liverpool, as his life is spirals dangerously out of control.

Excellent cast, Robert Glenister, Sean Pertwee are the leads, with a very good supporting cast,

Some of it was very good, but other bits no so.

On again tonight.

Anyone watch the Night Caller on C5 last night ?

Follows a black cabbie, who works permanent nights in Liverpool, as his life is spirals dangerously out of control.

Excellent cast, Robert Glenister, Sean Pertwee are the leads, with a very good supporting cast,

Some of it was very good, but other bits no so.

On again tonight.
Didn't watch it as the Channel 5 series have all been pretty poor but checked on IMDB and it's got decent reviews. Will give it a watch tonight x

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back