TV Series

House of Dragon down the pan for me, big build up now into series 3, introducing more characters that just don't cut the mustard, and more secret meetings between the 2 Queens of Houses. It all just feels very forced now

HOD was weapons grade garbo, im just gonna straight up say it.

The last episode I mean.

I reckon season 3 has to pay off or else the whole thing is down the pan. No one will bother with spin offs.

I reckon season 3 has to pay off or else the whole thing is down the pan. No one will bother with spin offs.
Not to mention this 2 years wait between seasons really sucks and kills a lot of interest.
Gonna take 8-9 years for relatively simple 4 seasons (only consisting of 8 episodes per season).

Entire season was a filler anyway, so basically 4 years wait between season 1 (that was mostly set up for things to come) and season 3 for finally things to start happening.

Not to mention this 2 years wait between seasons really sucks and kills a lot of interest.
Gonna take 8-9 years for relatively simple 4 seasons (only consisting of 8 episodes per season).

Entire season was a filler anyway, so basically 4 years wait between season 1 (that was mostly set up for things to come) and season 3 for finally things to start happening.

Yes! I think the way GOT went downhill and now the 2 seasons worth of investment fron viewers into HOTD really suggests that seasons 3 needs to reward us.

Or it will turn a bit sour

Nothing wrong with how House of the Dragon season 2 turned out. Boss TV.

The main complaint appears to be the episodes being cut from 10 to 8.. which isn't the fault of the showrunners. Given that, they had to think carefully about the pacing & the ending of the season. Wouldn't have been an issue all if they were just given the 10 episodes 🤷‍♂️

I watched what was possibly the worst Comedy series I've ever seen other night. The new ITV show "Piglets" based on new police recruits. Excruciatingly bad
Yeah it's awful isnt it? barely made it 5 minutes into the first episode before I had to turn it off.

How do shows like that even get signed off? 😬

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back