TV Series

The special FX on Wheel of Time are so bad I has to knock it off.
Its also about clothes and how super clean all looks, everything look like they are on stage and not on one of the most expensive tv productions of all time.
Fascinating how did LOTR trilogy and Game of Thrones managed to do it right, dirty clothes, rough and exhausted looking actors, it just give in to immersion of lived in world.

Its also about clothes and how super clean all looks, everything look like they are on stage and not on one of the most expensive tv productions of all time.
Fascinating how did LOTR trilogy and Game of Thrones managed to do it right, dirty clothes, rough and exhausted looking actors, it just give in to immersion of lived in world.

One of the other things that they always seem to get wrong too, is the perfect, polar white teeth they all have.

Same with Westerns and period films.

All the teeth would`ve been manky as hell, which is why in the old sepia photos of times gone by, no one smiled, as their teeth would`v been rotten ( if they had any ) and black !

Which ones are you watching? I’ve been a bit obsessed with true crime shows and podcasts
I'm currently watching The Murder of Laci Peterson. I've also recently watched American Nightmare, What Jennifer Did and Sins of Our Mother. All pretty mental, especially that last one. The one of about the NFL player, Hernandez I think his name is, that's an older one but is pretty mad too

I'm starting to get a bit obsessed with them too recently :lol:

I'm currently watching The Murder of Laci Peterson. I've also recently watched American Nightmare, What Jennifer Did and Sins of Our Mother. All pretty mental, especially that last one. The one of about the NFL player, Hernandez I think his name is, that's an older one but is pretty mad too

I'm starting to get a bit obsessed with them too recently :lol:
Yeah I’ve watched all of those. Aaron Hernandez is the American footballer, it really is a crazy story.

Check out Long Shot and also American Murder: The Family Next Door. Another one which isn’t really true crime but I think you’ll like is Three Identical Strangers.

Watched the new Burnley documentary on sky, gave me the Hebbie - Geebies of what could be. Their American owner seems a strange fella with that strange laugh he keeps doing! Seems so strange Beyern Munich taking Kompany as manager? Very interesting watch!

Yeah I’ve watched all of those. Aaron Hernandez is the American footballer, it really is a crazy story.

Check out Long Shot and also American Murder: The Family Next Door. Another one which isn’t really true crime but I think you’ll like is Three Identical Strangers.
Cheers I’ll check those out. American Murder I saw recently too. Mad stuff

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back