TV Series

Been trying to watch Wheel of Time after being recommended it by someone at work.
Just can’t hold my attention. 85% meh then every so often a decent episode to keep me going back for more.
Also been watching the walking dead spin offs, think in order for me its:
1) the Daryl one.
2) the maggie and Negan one (albeit only ½ way through)
3) the Rick & Michone one.
None are especially good but I was so invested in the original (despite it being gash after about season 7) I felt I had to see them through.

Been trying to watch Wheel of Time after being recommended it by someone at work.
Just can’t hold my attention. 85% meh then every so often a decent episode to keep me going back for more.
1) the Daryl one.
None are especially good but I was so invested in the original (despite it being gash after about season 7) I felt I had to see them through.

The special FX on Wheel of Time are so bad I has to knock it off.

1) the Daryl one.

The special FX on Wheel of Time are so bad I has to knock it off.
They did to that book series what they did to lord of the rings with rings of power. It's unrecognizable and so poorly done.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back