TV Series

I know what you mean but it’s slightly different when it’s a second season rather than a new show.

I thought the first season was rubbish and the reviews of the second suggest it has the same issues. Might still give it a go but I’m not expecting much from it at all.
If you thought the first season was rubbish then I wouldn't commit time to the second. I don't think anyone would argue too hard that it's improved whereas plenty would say there's been a dip.

Just enough in there to keep me hanging around for the third as I do enjoy all the lore of it. But mainly it's a case of Game of Thrones and subsequently HOTD being a couple of the very few shows me and Mrs CT watch together. We generally have quite different tastes.

Brassic has just dropped on Netflix ( four series )

If you haven`t seen it, it`s deffo worth watching, as it`s one of the funniest tv series ( imo ) of the past few years.

Great cast, particularly Joseph Gilgun in the lead as the bi polar Vinne ( played Eli Dingle in Emmerdale ) and really well written.

I`d describe, it as Train Spotting, without the smack, in some arse pit of a rural Lancashire town.

Brassic has just dropped on Netflix ( four series )

If you haven`t seen it, it`s deffo worth watching, as it`s one of the funniest tv series ( imo ) of the past few years.

Great cast, particularly Joseph Gilgun in the lead as the bi polar Vinne ( played Eli Dingle in Emmerdale ) and really well written.

I`d describe, it as Train Spotting, without the smack, in some arse pit of a rural Lancashire town.

Basically Barrrow

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back