Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of those clubs got fined 35 million euros or somewhere around that.

Also telling that PSG were going to get spanked hard in july over FFP after the Mbappe and Neymar deals but Uefa relented and nothing happened.

There is a FFP 2.0 coming after the European big clubs had a meeting in spring which was supposed to have been organised by Barcelona and the mouthy La Liga boss who were smarting over losing Neymar.

Basically a meeting how to curb the spending power of City and PSG and they will be a limit net spend of £100 million NET,stop clubs (Chelsea) hoarding young players by abusing the loan system and having squads of 25 players over 21 years old.

Another good reason to act now before FFP 2.0 which would take a few seasons to implement if they can persuade the turkeys to vote for xmas.

Ian Wright is literally crying on social media about Kroenke buying the lot and it is absolutely beautiful lollollol
I would be gutted if i was a Gooner as well.

Check out the performance of his 3 sports teams in the USA.

I think in the last 20 years those teams combined have made the playoffs once or twice.

He's about the money and doesn't care about winning.

Reported today he's taken out a £507 million loan and said he won't saddle the club with debt,which means in Kroenke speak that he will.

Ivan Gazidis the Arsenal CEO is going to be announced as the new CEO of AC Milan next week and Kroeke's son will be taking his place.

I think in the last 20 years those teams combined have made the playoffs once or twice.

Reported today he's taken out a £507 million loan and said he won't saddle the club with debt,which means in Kroenke speak that he will.

Ivan Gazidis the Arsenal CEO is going to be announced as the new CEO of AC Milan next week and Kroeke's son will be taking his place.
His son is also an absolute toilet if memory serves me right isn’t he?

Much as I would love to be thrilled at this development I just can’t be. In case you weren’t aware, we Yanks are having some problems with the Russians and mobbed-up oligarchs trying to destroy our country, which is a bit more important than the footy.

Much as I would love to be thrilled at this development I just can’t be. In case you weren’t aware, we Yanks are having some problems with the Russians and mobbed-up oligarchs trying to destroy our country, which is a bit more important than the footy.

THEY'RE BLOODY POISONING US MATE! I'll still take his money

His son is also an absolute toilet if memory serves me right isn’t he?
Yeah he got into some arguments with some fans at a AGM.

Telling that now Kroenke is the sole owner and can forcibly buy the supporters remaining shares and the annual AGM's will be no more it's been reported.

Arsenal will be run like the Denver Nuggets and La Rams,just there to make the numbers,not spend big on players and the Kroenke's can pat each other on the back from the nice dividends.

Kroeke's are just like the Glazers,using 2 iconic english teams to line their pockets and let the fans pay off the purchasing debt.

I was a fan of the St. Louis Rams, the NFL team he owned, and a resident of St Louis. While the Rams were in St. Louis he decided he wanted to move the team to LA so he drove down the talent, hired and resigned a ridiculously poor head coach, let the stadium run down to shambles, and released a statement ripping the city. Then moved to LA and left a 100 million dollar bill left on the stadium for taxpayers.

True scum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back