Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He once told the forum that new BMD stadium images are to be presented at the stadium conference sometime in 2017 I think.

This stadium conference was attended by all or most prem team to update on anything, catering,events etc.

I advised him despite Everton attending, their won't be anything there to do with BMD - he flat out said I was wrong

Guess what, the conference happened and there was not even a mention of BMD.

Called him out on his clearly educated guess work - he denied it - tried to find the posts and somehow they had been deleted/not found, presumably by himself as he was a moderator.

It wasn't a few things he got wrong, it was dozens, and instead of apologising or admitting, he kept going. Rightly so he was booted off this forum once he was found out.

If i find my tin hat I'll put it on and also claim someone was manipulating poor esk into making him and most people on here that he's an ITK.

He's been self promoting his name as some sort of brand and spokesperson for the club, I'm a realist and I don't like seeing him take advantage by getting some of our naive fanbase excited.

Look at his "everton" site..

View attachment 59999
You have his site bookmarked don't you pip... Admit it

You are all taking it a bit seriously if I’m honest

yeah, he knows he was played & got a lot wrong, i even saw him ripping himself on twitter.

You’re ignorant in real life

yes he's blanked me more than once, in fact he only camew & spoke to me the one time in the hope of stealing my hot dog

It wasn't a few things he got wrong, it was dozens, and instead of apologising or admitting, he kept going. Rightly so he was booted off this forum once he was found out.

WAS he booted off or just stopped coming cos cba with the grief ? He'd have had to do a lot more than get some stuff wrong to get "booted off." I remember another member getting played btw, he now writes books, has a website & is a much 'celebrated' Evertonian, it's rather easy for the club to 'leak' info through a fan, or possibly to identify & plug a leak by putting some false ones out & about.

yeah, he knows he was played & got a lot wrong, i even saw him ripping himself on twitter.

yes he's blanked me more than once, in fact he only camew & spoke to me the one time in the hope of stealing my hot dog

WAS he booted off or just stopped coming cos cba with the grief ? He'd have had to do a lot more than get some stuff wrong to get "booted off." I remember another member getting played btw, he now writes books, has a website & is a much 'celebrated' Evertonian, it's rather easy for the club to 'leak' info through a fan, or possibly to identify & plug a leak by putting some false ones out & about.

Groucho liked my comment asking if he was, so I'd presume so.

He's still on here

He once told the forum that new BMD stadium images are to be presented at the stadium conference sometime in 2017 I think.

This stadium conference was attended by all or most prem team to update on anything, catering,events etc.

I advised him despite Everton attending, their won't be anything there to do with BMD - he flat out said I was wrong

Guess what, the conference happened and there was not even a mention of BMD.

Called him out on his clearly educated guess work - he denied it - tried to find the posts and somehow they had been deleted/not found, presumably by himself as he was a moderator.

If i find my tin hat I'll put it on and also claim someone was manipulating poor esk into making him and most people on here that he's an ITK.

He's been self promoting his name as some sort of brand and spokesperson for the club, I'm a realist and I don't like seeing him take advantage by getting some of our naive fanbase excited.

Look at his "everton" site..

View attachment 59999

Some say the esk was played, surely if he was then he would have come out with some sort of statement to that fact, instead of just churning more guff out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back