Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
is a much 'celebrated' Evertonian,

These "professional Evertonians" get on my nerves. The blokes who do that toffee tv are a case in point: spend their time pretending they are itk and rope-in gullible blues by the hundred. There's a mug born every minute...

Anyway, I think Usmanov will remain a sleeping partner ;)

He once told the forum that new BMD stadium images are to be presented at the stadium conference sometime in 2017 I think.

This stadium conference was attended by all or most prem team to update on anything, catering,events etc.

I advised him despite Everton attending, their won't be anything there to do with BMD - he flat out said I was wrong

Guess what, the conference happened and there was not even a mention of BMD.

Called him out on his clearly educated guess work - he denied it - tried to find the posts and somehow they had been deleted/not found, presumably by himself as he was a moderator.

It wasn't a few things he got wrong, it was dozens, and instead of apologising or admitting, he kept going. Rightly so he was booted off this forum once he was found out.

If i find my tin hat I'll put it on and also claim someone was manipulating poor esk into making him and most people on here that he's an ITK.

He's been self promoting his name as some sort of brand and spokesperson for the club, I'm a realist and I don't like seeing him take advantage by getting some of our naive fanbase excited.

Look at his "everton" site..

View attachment 59999

This Esk fella sounds like a monster. Countless accounts on here have been effected by him negatively. I wouldn't like to cross paths with him.

But mate, people know people online, who know people, who know him. Completely out of character for him to spout complete guff so many times. .

Plenty of people on here have met him. He’s obviously a good guy that was given bad info.

At the time it was probably easy for him to get carried away given the supposed inside info.

Sadly to this day he doesnt think he called anything wrong.

Really? Find that hard to believe given that pretty much all of it was wrong.

The only things I can remember being right were Koeman, Lukaku staying that one summer, Ross having his head turned etc.

Mad the way people get annoyed when Moshiri gets rightful criticism, yet people are so desperate for this Usmanov to "save us".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back