Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wasn't fabricating sources mate. Not a chance

Yeah, he may have got some bad info and may have been a bit overzealous and excited when reporting said info, but that doesn't mean he was trying to fool anyone

People chose to see it that way, but it wasn't the case in my eyes

From my personal experiences of meeting Esk, I found him to be an enthusiastic guy and I would never see him as someone who would report something if he himself didn't believe it

People like to hate on him but a lot of those people don't really know him

What the other guy said, he was a complete chancer, for your own sake grow a pair and accept it.

What the other guy said, he was a complete chancer, for your own sake grow a pair and accept it.

Oh, so people disagreeing with you don't have a pair do they?

Lovely, you're a top bloke

I would say you're closer to being the coward seeing as you're laying into a complete stranger online, who you've never met, behind the anonymity of a username, but that's just me I guess

@GwladysPhil Esk left on his own accord mate because people were piling in on him. He wasn't "booted off", unless others around here know something I don't

last I heard he was doing background analytics for this site...

then his own site popped up

then he got famous on the twitter

then he started charging blues for rehashed podcasts about thee evv

then he writing for the rag echo..

make of this what you will

I always liked The Esk. Though I don't always agree with him I find his views interesting and I don't think he ever intends to mislead

You can choose to believe him or take what he says with a pinch of salt, but at least he's brave enough to put a marker in the ground and say what he believes

If lots of people were attacking and harassing you on a forum you probably wouldn't have wanted to stick around either

if id dished out loads of 100% truths which turned into codswallop id probly have asked GIT to delete my account.

Oh, so people disagreeing with you don't have a pair do they?

Lovely, you're a top bloke

I would say you're closer to being the coward seeing as you're laying into a complete stranger online, who you've never met, behind the anonymity of a username, but that's just me I guess

Difference is there's been a long list of justified reasons why myself and others think that, it's so obvious. - fair play to you defending him but in my opinion it's bizarre.

I've tweeted him in the past off a personal account correcting him on his GCSE business points if it's worth anything? Not sure if myself or anyone would reveal their own personal name/information on an internet forum. He could easily defend and correct us all if he wanted to. Hardly laying into someone by proving them wrong.

last I heard he was doing background analytics for this site...

then his own site popped up

then he got famous on the twitter

then he started charging blues for rehashed podcasts about thee evv

then he writing for the rag echo..

make of this what you will

I haven't spoken him to him in a while but I still see Twitter posts from him now and then

I don't even know if he goes the match that much these days either

I hope he's well anyway whatever he's up to. I genuinely found him to be a good bloke and I can only judge him on that at the end of the day

I haven't spoken him to him in a while but I still see Twitter posts from him now and then

I don't even know if he goes the match that much these days either

I hope he's well anyway whatever he's up to. I genuinely found him to be a good bloke and I can only judge him on that at the end of the day

a good bloke indeed, who sadly derailed himself in the search for stardom

im half expecting to see Esk make a surprise appearance on Love Island … and get booted off for getting off with someone eles bird early on..

The thing that was weird was he was high and mighty to the very last, gave it loads then just went.

Not one second to let anyone challenge him

100% reliable lads, from a trusted source

The Esk was very convincing. When he lied to me, sorry us, about Mata I curled up in a ball and cried for days.

But seriously, let it go lads. He probably did get snippets at first, then got carried away with it.

Sill upsets me about Mata though.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back