Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

We have wasted tens of millions on transfers in the last three years and Moshiri, although wealthy, is not sufficiently well heeled to allow him to continue pumping money into the club.
In addition there will the huge costs associated with the ground project at BMD which will hopefully move forward in the second half of this year.

If we continue spending money on players this summer well in excess of what logic would dictate then my belief based on this unscientific basis there is somebody behind Moshiri providing the finance or the ability to raise finance.

Bottom line is he said he would help his friend out, you don't see him saying that about other clubs. He is here but not in an official capacity. At the moment that is good enough for me.

I always liked The Esk. Though I don't always agree with him I find his views interesting and I don't think he ever intends to mislead

You can choose to believe him or take what he says with a pinch of salt, but at least he's brave enough to put a marker in the ground and say what he believes

If lots of people were attacking and harassing you on a forum you probably wouldn't have wanted to stick around either

Is he there now Mikey. Do you need help?. Middle finger for yes. Smile face for no.

My brain exploded at the end of last year and things haven't been great but I'm still alive! Thanks mate, what'd I miss?

12797080.jpg

TONKA'S ALIVE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back