Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is unlikely Usmanov will want to buy Everton bearing in mind the Russian elites aren't exactly welcomed in the UK. This is why Abromovich will sell Chelsea at some point.

Unfortunately, some fellow Evertonians, not understanding the world we live, are prone to knee jerk ideas to help ease their troubled minds.

Going by that rumour and what Mayor Joe is saying I'd say Ussie is gonna fund the stadium but can't see him buying in or changing the board structure up. Will continue his back seat funding/loans I think

I think it is unlikely Usmanov will want to buy Everton bearing in mind the Russian elites aren't exactly welcomed in the UK. This is why Abromovich will sell Chelsea at some point.

Unfortunately, some fellow Evertonians, not understanding the world we live, are prone to knee jerk ideas to help ease their troubled minds.
Bit pompous your comment regarding Evertonians not understanding the world we live in especially following on from your quote about the Russian elite. You do know that Usmanov is from Uzbekistan?

sopranos.jpg

You may know more about this than me, but I’m under the impression that Usmanov has s British passport, unlike Abromovich. And has houses in London.

He’s also not Russian

Bit pompous your comment regarding Evertonians not understanding the world we live in especially following on from your quote about the Russian elite. You do know that Usmanov is from Uzbekistan?
You may know more about this than me, but I’m under the impression that Usmanov has s British passport, unlike Abromovich. And has houses in London.

He’s also not Russian
He was born in Uzbekistan but he's a Russian citizen, so there's nothing wrong with saying he's Russian. In fact, it's pretty dodgy to say he's not Russian just because he wasn't born there. More pertinently, he won't be coming anywhere the good ship Everton any time soon.

His still on the list, would he really risk having his assets and business dealings looked into to fund a stadium.

People have been harping on about usmanov since 2016

Undisputed Blue showing his musical expertise extends to geography.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back