Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

His still on the list, would he really risk having his assets and business dealings looked into to fund a stadium.

People have been harping on about usmanov since 2016

You continue to push the bounds of ignorance a little step further with every post. You really think Abramovich is funding Evertons stadium ? Our man Usmanov has a British passport. Got it? Look him up.

His still on the list, would he really risk having his assets and business dealings looked into to fund a stadium.

People have been harping on about usmanov since 2016
Do they discuss him much in your spiritual home RAWK?

You honestly still think he’s coming? After what, 4 years of moshiri? Fair enough. Can’t for the life of me see any reason why it wouldn’t all have been done and dusted long ago if he was but I don’t claim to have any inside track. Hope you’re right.
I’m in the middle, I still think it could happen. And is hasn’t been 4 years fir Usmanov he only sold his Arsenal shares about a year ago.

The new sponsorship deal with megafon , And people were saying he was buying Milan last year.

You may know more about this than me, but I’m under the impression that Usmanov has s British passport, unlike Abromovich. And has houses in London.

He’s also not Russian

Bit pompous your comment regarding Evertonians not understanding the world we live in especially following on from your quote about the Russian elite. You do know that Usmanov is from Uzbekistan?

The exact area where Usmanov was born is pretty much irrelevant in the scheme of things, even if he has a British passport (?). The reality is the Western world are targeting Russian Oligarchs like Usmanov and scrutinising his relationship with Putin.

Sorry, but some of my fellow Evertonians simply don't understand the world we live in.

Usmanov is president of something called the Federation Internationale d’Escrime, which sounds like it should mean International Crime Federation and be some organisation run by a Bond villain. Sadly, it’s nothing more exciting than the governing body of fencing.

Just had a response from my source saying they have heard nothing of this supposed Usmanov under the Christmas tree rumour.

Can file this one under potentially jarg sadly :(
Potentially jarg??

I'd say its complete bs

Why has Moshiri been here for four years odd and uzzie not come on board??

There's a reason for that.. He's not coming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back