Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the Home Office won't tell Lord Oakshott of Seagrove Bay when he asked if Ali had British citizenship, then good luck my fellow forum truth seekers.

Though why would Uzbek born Russian citizen and resident of Switzerland be included in the UK rich list if he wasn't British?

Some may say what does all this mean for Everton? Well he is a big sponsor via his companies, so it is interesting to see who we are dealing with. As a friend and business associate of our de facto owner Farhad Moshiri who has a great deal of influence with him, it's also interesting.

Will we see him presently shouting obscenities at another bad VAR decision? We have to wait and see I guess. Not for a while...

If the Home Office won't tell Lord Oakshott of Seagrove Bay when he asked if Ali had British citizenship, then good luck my fellow forum truth seekers.

Though why would Uzbek born Russian citizen and resident of Switzerland be included in the UK rich list if he wasn't British?

Some may say what does all this mean for Everton? Well he is a big sponsor via his companies, so it is interesting to see who we are dealing with. As a friend and business associate of our de facto owner Farhad Moshiri who has a great deal of influence with him, it's also interesting.

Will we see him presently shouting obscenities at another bad VAR decision? We have to wait and see I guess. Not for a while...

He has a British passport - but doesn't use it. Blair and Mandleson sorted him out.

Since Moshiri came to Everton the amount of information coming out of the club before any event has been minimal and that includes transfers where multiple people will be involved.

Something as large and as sensitive as an investor joining Everton is going to be kept even more private.

There are very good arguments to be made why Usmanov would join his long standing business partner in the Everton FC and whole dockland development where there is potential to make very large pots of money.

I do believe Moshiri will not continue to go it alone at Everton as the financial exposure gets ever bigger but I have no idea who will join him but historically Usmanov would be the stand out name.

I think people need to stop focusing on the Everton project alone and look at the bigger picture and the earning potential that could attract investors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back