Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Moshiri came to Everton the amount of information coming out of the club before any event has been minimal and that includes transfers where multiple people will be involved.

Something as large and as sensitive as an investor joining Everton is going to be kept even more private.

There are very good arguments to be made why Usmanov would join his long standing business partner in the Everton FC and whole dockland development where there is potential to make very large pots of money.

I do believe Moshiri will not continue to go it alone at Everton as the financial exposure gets ever bigger but I have no idea who will join him but historically Usmanov would be the stand out name.

I think people need to stop focusing on the Everton project alone and look at the bigger picture and the earning potential that could attract investors.

Sensible post amongst the hysteria. I particularly agree with the bit about Mosh taking on new investment ,he obviously has big plans for the whole development area. The purchase of the Liver Buildings was not an insignificant move.

How does Moshiri being a member of a consortium who bought the Liver building help us. We only rent rooms there as far as I am aware. OK it is a recognisable building but I'd bet next to no-one, apart from the uber zealots, will link it with Everton FC.

Since Moshiri came to Everton the amount of information coming out of the club before any event has been minimal and that includes transfers where multiple people will be involved.

Something as large and as sensitive as an investor joining Everton is going to be kept even more private.

No one mentioned Moshri taking over, even on the morning it happened and there had been no talk of him at all in the lead up to it (although there was talk of Usmanov).

How does Moshiri being a member of a consortium who bought the Liver building help us. We only rent rooms there as far as I am aware. OK it is a recognisable building but I'd bet next to no-one, apart from the uber zealots, will link it with Everton FC.

Not sure I must admit but there were only two principals in that consortium of which Moshiri was one. Neverthe less it was a significant purchase.

didn't Tessa may revoke abramovich british passport ?? just cos he has one doesn't mean it cant be frozen ??

Nope, he never had one. She did cancel his UK visa though (allowed him to stay in UK for 6 months at a time). However the slippery Russian then went and got Israeli citizenship (Israel and the UK have a no visa agreement). So this means that he can now come into the UK for 6 months at a time without a visa!

Nice one May!

Note: It's extremely difficult to revoke citizenship once granted...Take that Shemima Begun or whatever her name is. She had to be classed as a terrorist and even now she's taking it through the courts.

#Usmanovisours

Nope, he never had one. She did cancel his UK visa though (allowed him to stay in UK for 6 months at a time). However the slippery Russian then went and got Israeli citizenship (Israel and the UK have a no visa agreement). So this means that he can now come into the UK for 6 months at a time without a visa!

Nice one May!

Note: It's extremely difficult to revoke citizenship once granted...Take that Shemima Begun or whatever her name is. She had to be classed as a terrorist and even now she's taking it through the courts.

#Usmanovisours

Should be quite easy for the British government to revoke Usmanov's passport if he's deemed a security risk. Particularly as we're in amidst of a second cold war. Russian Oligarchs are in the frontline whether they like it or not.

Should be quite easy for the British government to revoke Usmanov's passport if he's deemed a security risk. Particularly as we're in amidst of a second cold war. Russian Oligarchs are in the frontline whether they like it or not.
Or so our govt would have us believe. Yet it's the same Oligarchs that are funding the main political parties, supporting the high value London property market, fuelling the financial sector, pushing their kids through Eton and Oxbridge so they get top jobs in the country.

Why do you think Putin links himself to these types? He does it to stay one step ahead of the pack. You hurt Putin and you hurt the oligarchs. You hurt the oligarchs and it damages the UK economy.

Yes our politicians talk tough in public, but in private they're best mates with these oligarchs.

Or so our govt would have us believe. Yet it's the same Oligarchs that are funding the main political parties, supporting the high value London property market, fuelling the financial sector, pushing their kids through Eton and Oxbridge so they get top jobs in the country.

Why do you think Putin links himself to these types? He does it to stay one step ahead of the pack. You hurt Putin and you hurt the oligarchs. You hurt the oligarchs and it damages the UK economy.

Yes our politicians talk tough in public, but in private they're best mates with these oligarchs.
And why Boris Johnson plays Tennis with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back