Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
segundo-castillo_980876c.jpg

Segundo has muscular legs. He was like the big pappa pump of football with those thighs. Peaks on peaks.

under13c.jpg

If you hook up...HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

We bought in both Castillo and Fellaini.

We went for Vadis because N'Zonzi and Essien knocked us back. There's no reason to think we would have got all three if we could.

It has always been Moyes dream to play a midfield 5 of Ofoe - Neville - N'Zonzi - Essien - Naismith

What makes you think Ofoe was a last resort bid, did we even speak to N'Zonzi & Essien?

It has always been Moyes dream to play a midfield 5 of Ofoe - Neville - N'Zonzi - Essien - Naismith

What makes you think Ofoe was a last resort bid, did we even speak to N'Zonzi & Essien?

We wanted N'Zonzi on loan but Blackburn wanted to sell. There's photos of Moyes meeting the player so that definitely happened and ITK's on here have talked about it.

How much the Essien link was paper talk and how much real I don't know but I think there was something in it. But, even if I'm wrong, Ofoe certainly wasn't first choice, that was N'Zonzi.

And certainly the timing of it makes it look like a last resort bid.

We wanted N'Zonzi on loan but Blackburn wanted to sell. There's photos of Moyes meeting the player so that definitely happened and ITK's on here have talked about it.

How much the Essien link was paper talk and how much real I don't know but I think there was something in it. But, even if I'm wrong, Ofoe certainly wasn't first choice, that was N'Zonzi.

You shouldn't really be stating it as fact then mate.

You shouldn't really be stating it as fact then mate.

Just goes to show what's happened when we're being outbid by Stoke & they're spending nearly 20m every summer after net.

I don't believe anything about that Essien story, Duncan Castles, one of Mourinho's best mates said he was never going to another English team.

Continuing my quest here: Don't call him Ofoe, call him Vadis.

Thank you.

Got to say the Bruges fan analysis above is kind of right. Like I said: He's not always there with his head, but that's maybe because he's had it with the Belgian League.

Continuing my quest here: Don't call him Ofoe, call him Vadis.

Thank you.

Got to say the Bruges fan analysis above is kind of right. Like I said: He's not always there with his head, but that's maybe because he's had it with the Belgian League.

Why do we have to call him Vadis ?

He wears Odjidja on the back of his shirt.

Just goes to show what's happened when we're being outbid by Stoke & they're spending nearly 20m every summer after net.

I don't believe anything about that Essien story, Duncan Castles, one of Mourinho's best mates said he was never going to another English team.

Their top earner is on £45k per week though according to the Shawcross reports. That's over £1.5m per year less than ours for just one player. Their wage bill must be a fair bit lower, hence having funds for transfers. They'll max out soon enough like everyone else does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back