Vadis Odjidja-Ofoe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, was hoping someone could help tell me how to create a post or thread in here? Kevin Sheedy is doing a talk at my charity event for cancer research later this month and want to invite as many Everton fans as possible.

Thanks, Neil

Hi Neil, if you don't have enough posts to start one, contact one of the moderators

Dylan
grandoldteam
Bruce Wayne

Any of them, there are others who may help?

August was then, Jan is now, given our as yet modest budget, is he still top of Moyes to do list...

And, is he, given Gibbo's injury record, a like for like replacement, if not just what is his position.

From a Brugge fan on another EFC Forum...

'More offensive. He doesn't always stick to his defensive duties, but maybe that's because he thinks he's too good for the Belgian league sometimes. He has heaps of talent, but sometimes wants to do too much.
Good technique, can definately pass a few players, and really good at moving up the field with the ball at his feet. Also a pretty good shot.
Heading is something he needs to work on, think that's one of his biggest flaws.'

From that little paragraph and the few times ive seen him play and of course the YouTube videos, if we can get Gibson fit for long periods of time, those two could be a brilliant partnership in the middle of the park, seeing as Fellaini doesnt look to be dropping back anytime soon.

August was then, Jan is now, given our as yet modest budget, is he still top of Moyes to do list...

And, is he, given Gibbo's injury record, a like for like replacement, if not just what is his position.

He wasn't top of Moyes' choice in August. He wanted Nzonzi then Essien then this lad then Hitzlsperger.

This lad might have been just as much a 'better than nobody' thing as Hitzl is.

He wasn't top of Moyes' choice in August. He wanted Nzonzi then Essien then this lad then Hitzlsperger.

This lad might have been just as much a 'better than nobody' thing as Hitzl is.

That's like saying Segundo Castillo was Moyes first choice over Fellaini.

He's a good player, I think us nearly signing for him and it falling through effected him this season, And he's went downhill, I still wouldnt mind getting him on loan.

segundo-castillo_980876c.jpg

Segundo has muscular legs. He was like the big pappa pump of football with those thighs. Peaks on peaks.

under13c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back