VAR

We will not get a meaningful pen decision go our way this season. We might get one in a deadrubber at the end so they can say 'see, they do gets pens!' as a consolation in a 5-1 defeat to Arsenal.
that happened a few seasons ago when we had our one and only penalty in the last game of the season when we were already safe and in a nothing game

So Chelsea don’t get a pen despite a clear foul… Liverpool get a pen for again another touch (as much as the Chelsea one) and with a clear dive (again) by Jota.

it just seems to get worse... But lets not remember its not VAR its the human element that is watching the TV.I just feels like someone didnt have the right channel on tonight...or last night... infact most of the season

I’m amazed it was used to shaft a scab club tonight, but it’s clear the agenda has been set and the mighty pedz and shippmann will get their league “win” before he shuffles off (I’m not even sure he will go at the end of it either!).

Two absolute stonewall penalties not given, which if scored would completely alter the dynamic of the match - is blatant match fixing, any one denying this and still defending how VAR is being used is part of the problem.