VAR

It was a brilliant goal as well, a really well played move which showed a glimpse of what we can do.

Was absolutely gutted when that was disallowed, I thought we were worth a replay at that point in the game

Let's hope we can carry the performance into the Southampton game mate and not have a repeat of the Brighton game after a good performance against Man City.

It was a brilliant goal as well, a really well played move which showed a glimpse of what we can do.

Was absolutely gutted when that was disallowed, I thought we were worth a replay at that point in the game
Best move of the game .... even if we had got 2-2 it's the team's moral for the next game - plus how was that tackle on Iwobi go unpunished ? Yes he got the ball just then hit his two legs - stretchered off - not even a yellow card not even a foul given that ref was being dictated to a big six team ..... plus a soft pen fasted one I have ever seen given ...... no need to use VAR he was diving when Godfrey got near him .....

Best move of the game .... even if we had got 2-2 it's the team's moral for the next game - plus how was that tackle on Iwobi go unpunished ? Yes he got the ball just then hit his two legs - stretchered off - not even a yellow card not even a foul given that ref was being dictated to a big six team .....

I don't think we even got a throw in either Joey.

My son said the defender had put a pic of himself making that tackle on his instagram page. Not sure if that's true like but a bit of tit of he has when it looked like it could be a season ender

I do think its mad tbh. They dont have a license to use it outside of premier league grounds.
so if cardiff get something similar at home to leeds in the cup this weekend it stands.
Nice rule.
Thats Wembley done for then or is it an exception?
Wembley double booked or move a final due to strikes? Wales' Cardiff national stadium licensed?
Suppose it's one less cost for BMD...

I don't think we even got a throw in either Joey.

My son said the defender had put a pic of himself making that tackle on his instagram page. Not sure if that's true like but a bit of tit of he has when it looked like it could be a season ender
We did get the throw but Coleman took it and he didn’t even get it onto the pitch and rather than retake it (as he and another of our players was arguing for), man United then got a throw.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.