VAR

There are 2 factors involved in handball. This was officially brought in and written in the rule book.

They are reaction time and the position of the arm.

I want the ref to come out and publicly tell us, with a straight face, that he had enough tim to react and/or had his arm in an unnatural position.

Add to the fact that it may have even hit Onana in the face anyway.

Once again, incompetence at best, under a directive at worst.

Must be great playing for the sky 6. Suicidal high lines when defending set pieces, falling over whenever things get too tough because you know VAR's got your back.

Absolutely disgraceful penalty, how many have we seen against us like that and it's never ever been given. How the fk is Onana supposed to move his arm away?

Except when it’s against us. Dele alli handball against us when he punched it out of the sky comes to mind for example.

Attachments

• 1703716479150.png
    1703716479150.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
hand then face. If that was a city player we wouldnt have got it. Too many “little” things like that happen to the “other 14” clubs. Depressing tbh. Probably be back in the bottom 3 in a couple of weeks, and the PL will be laughing their tits off. And the City fans sing “cheating ba$tards, you know what you (we) are”. Hate what the game has become.

I always say there's no other job where you go to work and everyone tells you how rubbish you are. Can you imagine going to work at the supermarket and the shoppers all start singing "you're not fit to stack the shelves, you're not fit to stack the shelves". You'd go and find another job wouldn't you?
Hang on a second, I think I have liz truss' number somewhere...

There are 2 factors involved in handball. This was officially brought in and written in the rule book.

They are reaction time and the position of the arm.

I want the ref to come out and publicly tell us, with a straight face, that he had enough tim to react and/or had his arm in an unnatural position.

Add to the fact that it may have even hit Onana in the face anyway.

Once again, incompetence at best, under a directive at worst.

Spot on post