VAR

We're at the stage where PL/refs can literally do what they want to us.

We're soft. We just take it. There's no comeback.

We've got no allies in the national media. The comms team best work was smearing their own fans.

We're a punch bag that everyone can kick tf out of and we play along - submissive and subordinate.

There's been loads of decisions we could've kicked off in media over.

Grab the headlines and take the fine.

But we'd rather congratulate ourselves for getting 6 points deducted.

What a club.

Another baffling VAR decision that has cost us. Nailed on penalty today. DCL should have been screaming in agony like other teams would have done. We're just too soft and easy to stitch up.
It’s gone on for years and years,tired of it now,you’ll probably hear them say on MOTD theres not enough contact to give it(if they even show it😂)why didnt the VAR clowns tell him to go have a look at it,we all know why,because it’s bent,anyhow console yourself knowing if we’d got it,we would have missed it🙄😂😂😂

Another baffling VAR decision that has cost us. Nailed on penalty today. DCL should have been screaming in agony like other teams would have done. We're just too soft and easy to stitch up.
I don`t think by not giving us a pen would cost us anything. We waited how long to get one this season, and then missed it. Would have been shocked if we`d of taken advantage of a pen and scored, but then we`d probably of go to sleep from the restart and give away a soft goal anyway.

We've got no allies in the national media. The comms team best work was smearing their own fans.

We're a punch bag that everyone can kick tf out of and we play along - submissive and subordinate.

What a club.

Nail on head.

Exactly!
I'm sure that DCL even apologized when he got up: 'I'm sorry about all the commotion. I really hope that I'm not being a burden.'

We're a bunch of soft-arses.

Was a clear penalty. DCL changing direction to line up a shot and gets taken out with clear contact on the leg.

That's exactly the situation where VAR should be intervening.

Of course as we saw v West Ham no guarantee a penalty given at 0-0 actually gets scored but would've been nice to have the opportunity and they did score a few minutes later.

Exactly!
I'm sure that DCL even apologized when he got up: 'I'm sorry about all the commotion. I really hope that I'm not being a burden.'

We're a bunch of soft-arses.

Not at the back. Pickford, Tarks and Young are constantly in the ref's ear for every debatable corner or foul.

DCL wasn't getting anything off the ref for all Mepham's pushes into him so I think it was more of a resignation of again not getting anything from the first viewing.

You see the two penalties Chelsea got tonight...what a complete nonsense just ignoring the DCL trip v Bournemouth and deciding the threshold wasn't high enough to send the ref to the screen.

2 pens tonight weren't pens (imo) as I don't think 40 replays should be needed for the 2nd one and in the case of the 1st pen Chelsea get where Dixon says "knee on knee action" sounds like him being his usual bellend self.

DCLs was a pen but again, u gotta be kicking up a stink when those chances come along beciase they're looking for reasons to NOT GIVE US A PEN 99.9% of the time

What a club.

i simply love poetry

You see the two penalties Chelsea got tonight...what a complete nonsense just ignoring the DCL trip v Bournemouth and deciding the threshold wasn't high enough to send the ref to the screen.
Difference was that the referee awarded the Chelsea penalties at the time while the ref v Bournemouth didn't. If he had, var would have went with his decision it seems. Its rediclous that var does and other times doesn't step in but if DCL protested like young did it would have forced var to look at it more

i simply love poetry
"I know that i shall meet my fate somewhere above the sky's above. those that i fight i do not hate, those i guard i do not love. nor law nor duty made me fight. nor public men or cheering crowd or loneley impulse of delight. drove this timult in the clouds. i balanced all brought all to mind. the years to come seem wasted breath. a wasted breath the years behind. in balance with this life is death. W.B.Yeats[airman] his sister used to seam the jersey's of the Everton players.