Villa protest

Are you going to the protest?

I'd be a bit worried by the villa scruffs. They smell a bit.

Ps you do realise FB92 is playing you here. You'll end up in a daft argument, possibly banned and he'll saunter off chuckling.
Im not backing FB92 or anyone else. I just found it odd to see An Evertonian laughing at fellow Evertonians for spending money to watch us like that is somehow wasteful. Will i be going to the protest? No. Do i think the protest will achieve anything? No. The only way to make that sort of statement is to refuse to buy the tickets at all as one fanbase. As we all know this wont happen so what does a token protest achieve? Clubs know ultimately fans will grudgingly buy the tickets so the protest will fall on deaf ears and change little.

So does thinking you’re above opinion because you go to games. Honestly the smugness of some is sickening, there’s fans on here that have reasonings for not going to games, be it where they live, their age/health, costs or whatnot so why is their opinions on how the club is run or how the team perform lesser than someone spending money weekly to go to every home/away?
Agreed and i wasnt ever making an argument that the match going fans opinion count for more anyway.

It’s like complaining about a crap ground and crap team for years, then complaining when ticket prices go up in the new ground and to pay for the new players.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back