Villa protest

Nothing "Tory" about that. Just stating facts sir.

Your defence of a supposed "top blue" mocking hard working match going fans because they spend money on tickets is shameful.

That same supporter, who if memory serves me was calling out other fans for not protesting at the ground as being "enemies of the fanbase" yet they themselves admit never attending protests or going a match, because they would rather spend money going on holiday and laughing at the rest of us plebs.

Tory with a hint of kopite behaviour that.

@disgruntledvilla egnore these bozo's, thankfully these are in the minority and you'll get some good support. Unfortunately this is what the modern game is coming to. We let in American ownership and then act shocked when they slowly start pulling stunts like this.

andrew-tate.gif

Ah, might I direct you back one page to the poster laughing and crowing about people who don’t go the game, who actually started this entire argument

And this is a public forum which exists solely for the purpose of fans giving their opinions on the football club. It would be like me saying “anyone that isn’t a forum supporter shouldn’t be posting on here as their opinions don’t matter”, except that would make more sense because we’re talking specifically about the forum. But I wouldn’t say that because I don’t believe it, and don’t believe anyone should be obliged to contribute their money towards the forum.

HOWEVER, this is what I find hypocritical. People who sit their and chastise others for not throwing thousands upon thousands of pounds at the football club, yet they won’t even dip into their own pockets for £3 a month to help keep the independent fan-owned forum running that they post on daily. Makes you think doesn’t it.
Ive read the whole thread so need redirecting nowhere. Nowhere have i said you cant have an opinion unless you pay for the privilege thats a different argument. He started it? Haha is that really your justification for laughing at match going Evertonians and relishing the prospect of us getting beat while you are elsewhere? Really? I will leave it there.

Ive read the whole thread so need redirecting nowhere. Nowhere have i said you cant have an opinion unless you pay for the privilege thats a different argument. He started it? Haha is that really your justification for laughing at match going Evertonians and relishing the prospect of us getting beat while you are elsewhere? Really? I will leave it there.

My justification is that if someone starts an argument out of absolutely nowhere by tagging me in a thread when I hadn’t even mentioned them, then I will respond and finish said argument. Thanks for contributing.

Wow. That post makes you sound like a proper self important tool.
So does thinking you’re above opinion because you go to games. Honestly the smugness of some is sickening, there’s fans on here that have reasonings for not going to games, be it where they live, their age/health, costs or whatnot so why is their opinions on how the club is run or how the team perform lesser than someone spending money weekly to go to every home/away?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back