Villa protest

Evening Toffees, sorry to hijack your forum but I was looking to gain your support for the game next weekend.

I’m sure you’ve seen the outrage related to our extortionate Champions League ticket prices and the vast majority are really unhappy that the club hasn’t reconsidered the pricing.

Would you join us in protesting against the prices and the total disgregard of the loyal match going fan?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 272120

I look at it like this and cutting through some of the BS replies @disgruntledvilla

How would many Evertonians feel if they were going to be charged this for games?

Almost DOUBLE what other clubs are asking for

Evertonians would be furious. Absolutely furious @disgruntledvilla

So whilst you're getting some stupid replies, there is on the whole a lot of sympathy over it

I've seen a load of people at yours are kicking off, resigning from the FAB and calling it out

You need to. It's not about "level" either. They're just milking you on an OTT basis.

Think TIcketmaster/OASIS and "dynamic pricing"

Football is meant to be the sport for everyone including working people. I find the whole thing appalling.

This really has to be aimed at Villa fans to simply not buy the tickets. That would really stuff the greedy,dirty grabbers and make them a laughing stock. Disgusting, and if they get away with it where does it end? Hard to achieve but the only way to make a point. Banners don't work, empty till do. Good luck mate with your quest💢👊👌 Make it the lowest attendance in CL history.

Yous are absolutely right to be protesting but it says something fundamentally depressing about the modern game that at a time Villa fans should be absolutely buzzing you’re having to organise protests instead because you’re being absolutely rinsed as a result of your team’s success. Makes you wonder what the point is really.
Yous are absolutely right to be protesting but it says something fundamentally depressing about the modern game that at a time Villa fans should be absolutely buzzing you’re having to organise protests instead because you’re being absolutely rinsed as a result of your team’s success. Makes you wonder what the point is really.
Thanks Tony that’s the first sensible reply I have seen to the Villa fans request for support over his club really overcharging for a game the club should be bending over backwards to help the supporters with prices that are realistic in these hard times.

I remember a time when admission fees were classed as irrelevant with the amount of tv money coming in.
Like going to the opera those prices.
In fact concert goers kick up a stink with folk standing and dancing after paying astronomical prices (oasis?)...imagine that might happen at villa park.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back