Villa protest

The hell does it matter how he watches games? Stop acting like you’re some sort of super duper blue, we’re all one of the same wether we go every home and away or watch from abroad

@tirion has a valid point. If a fan is actively bragging & mocking other match going fans over how much more money they have because they do not go the game, its pointless them claiming to have support for those affected by extortionate ticket prices.

Tory behaviour that.

Evening Toffees, sorry to hijack your forum but I was looking to gain your support for the game next weekend.

I’m sure you’ve seen the outrage related to our extortionate Champions League ticket prices and the vast majority are really unhappy that the club hasn’t reconsidered the pricing.

Would you join us in protesting against the prices and the total disgregard of the loyal match going fan?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 272120

Whats the ticket prices for the Premier League fixtures like @disgruntledvilla ?

@tirion has a valid point. If a fan is actively bragging & mocking other match going fans over how much more money they have because they do not go the game, its pointless them claiming to have support for those affected by extortionate ticket prices.

Tory behaviour that.

Whats the ticket prices for the Premier League fixtures like @disgruntledvilla ?

So is mocking people who do minimum wage jobs but you’re happy to engage in that.

🐍 🐀

Can it be a dirty protest?

What do you mean 'how could you tell the difference at villa?'

Some of you lot can be so juvenile at times. Stay classy.

Forgot to say thanks for Andre, he’s been class so far 😉

Whatever you can do will be appreciated, Villa fans usually just take it, laid back Brummies don’t really shout up about much. But this has riled everyone.

Saw a few comments saying you’d love to be in our position. Last week watching the draw, I had goosebumps, cheered like we scored a goal when I saw we had Bayern at home and couldn’t wait to get me & my son tickets. The feeling of excitement has been tarnished and the damage that’s been done to the fan engagement won’t be repaired.
Who’s Andre ?

Evening Toffees, sorry to hijack your forum but I was looking to gain your support for the game next weekend.

I’m sure you’ve seen the outrage related to our extortionate Champions League ticket prices and the vast majority are really unhappy that the club hasn’t reconsidered the pricing.

Would you join us in protesting against the prices and the total disgregard of the loyal match going fan?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 272120
‘Kin ell mate, you don't have to twist our arms up our backs to make us turn away from our play at the moment :) All for this though, regardless of the tribalism between rival fans, we are all getting screwed by the footballing organisations. The fans have to work together to show we wont be crapped on without a backlash!

This really has to be aimed at Villa fans to simply not buy the tickets. That would really stuff the greedy,dirty grabbers and make them a laughing stock. Disgusting, and if they get away with it where does it end? Hard to achieve but the only way to make a point. Banners don't work, empty till do. Good luck mate with your quest💢👊👌 Make it the lowest attendance in CL history.
No matter what they will still sell the games out and could a few times over. Same when some were calling out boycotting or walking out of Everton games in protest, never really materialised. Alot of the genuine fans will miss out though or have to sacrifice some other things to pay for the tickets. Protest rarely seem to work on greedy owners except for the super league protests that I can think of

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back