Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is brilliant, even if we don't end up signing him just putting in is bearing the delicious fruit of kopite heads falling off.

Things are changing in Liverpool.
We have spent 90m on three players in a couple of weeks and it appears that does not include our main target. Spending levels of this kind could not even have been dreamed about just a very few short years ago.

Within a number of weeks/months details should be made public about the new ground at BMD. Hopefully it will be iconic, but it almost certainly will be approx. 60,000 capacity.

We can see a steady stream of new partnerships between club and advertisers/associates/investors and that is without anybody knowing who is going to buying up the remaining 51% of the share capital of the company controlling Everton.

Most notable for me is how innovative Moshiri is in his dealings with club finances. New ideas , new ways of doing business .

We almost certainly are not chasing VVD and at the money mentioned I don't think I would want him.......but, our interest has been denied...not our ability to finance or complete such a deal and that is hugely significant.

Yay, spurious statistics! Been a while since they've been a thing on here, or so it feels.

It'd be a cracking signing if it came off, this. Mainly for winding up the rs ofc, but also bacause he's really good! Seems an outside chance though, I'd imagine a champ league club or two (or a dozen) will go in for him if a bid is accepted.

Still, fingers crossed

Its a tough, tough ask, a total stretch, Saints want MASSIVE MASSIVE money and im not convinced we could talk HIM into it, but never say never!

Its a tough, tough ask, a total stretch, Saints want MASSIVE MASSIVE money and im not convinced we could talk HIM into it, but never say never!

The day West Ham signed Tevez and Mascharano I stopped getting surprised by clubs signing players everyone thought were above them

Most notable for me is how innovative Moshiri is in his dealings with club finances. New ideas , new ways of doing business .

We almost certainly are not chasing VVD and at the money mentioned I don't think I would want him.......but, our interest has been denied...not our ability to finance or complete such a deal and that is hugely significant.

New ideas? Sell to buy. New ways of doing business? Looking to get everyone else to finance a stadium.

I think we've seen that before mate.

I'm still not certain he isn't just another flim-flam man.

I suspect the scores on the doors at 11pm August 31st will tell us an awful lot in that regard.

Absolutely, and if money talks.... I've actually had a local artist draw up an impression of Everton making the first weekly payment to VVD

upload_2017-7-7_15-45-32.webp

New ideas? Sell to buy. New ways of doing business? Looking to get everyone else to finance a stadium.

I suspect the scores on the doors at 11pm August 31st will tell us an awful lot in that regard.

And if the scores on the doors as you put it Dave look how most are expecting them to look rather than your somewhat pessimistic forecast, will you at least be magnanimous to accept that things have changed somewhat ?

If anybody can convince him to come to Everton it is Ronko. He's as good as ours already lad

And if they tell us he's kosher?

Have you really not got anything better to do? Really?

And if the scores on the doors as you put it Dave look how most are expecting them to look rather than your somewhat pessimistic forecast, will you at least be magnanimous to accept that things have changed somewhat ?

He will move the goalposts and cite we must have used the loan and will have to pay it off the next season by selling players mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back