Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
New ideas? Sell to buy. New ways of doing business? Looking to get everyone else to finance a stadium.

I think we've seen that before mate.

I'm still not certain he isn't just another flim-flam man.

I suspect the scores on the doors at 11pm August 31st will tell us an awful lot in that regard.
Dave.
I think you are over concerned with the net spend concept.
Somebody pointed out earlier that we replaced John Stones with Michael Keane and Ashley Williams and still had change left over.

As it happens , I do believe we will spend more than we take in, but if not and we still strengthen our squad then I am even more happy.

New ideas? Sell to buy. New ways of doing business? Looking to get everyone else to finance a stadium.

I suspect the scores on the doors at 11pm August 31st will tell us an awful lot in that regard.

Yawn

No way - look at his background - he's bringing a different approach

Wait - are you the guy who relentlessly advocated Roberto Martinez when he was well past his sell by date?

Clearly not been for the brain transplant yet :-)

I think you are warming to R.K,go on admit it,Roberto will forgive you.

And if the scores on the doors as you put it Dave look how most are expecting them to look rather than your somewhat pessimistic forecast, will you at least be magnanimous to accept that things have changed somewhat ?
Of course. I've stated lots of times that a £50M net spend is needed twice in succession for us to make a leap forward. If the beginning of that happens this summer (it should have started last summer and so we are effectively a year behind schedule) then I'd acknowledge that some ambition is being shown.

Dave.
I think you are over concerned with the net spend concept.
Somebody pointed out earlier that we replaced John Stones with Michael Keane and Ashley Williams and still had change left over.

As it happens , I do believe we will spend more than we take in, but if not and we still strengthen our squad then I am even more happy.
No mate. Net spend is very important. How the hell else can we determine what's happening at this club by way of change if all we get is the same tired, worn out sell to buy model? Why on earth after 16 years of Kenwright and his BS should any of us give the benefit of the doubt to a feller who tipped up 16 months ago?

No way - look at his background - he's bringing a different approach

Wait - are you the guy who relentlessly advocated Roberto Martinez when he was well past his sell by date?

Clearly not been for the brain transplant yet :)
If Moshiri oversees a PL points record he'll have made a start here. Until then the jury is out and ordering in takeaways for the foreseeable.

I think you are warming to R.K,go on admit it,Roberto will forgive you.
I'll never warm to him. I dont respect him. He's not Everton class, imo. If he wins stuff while here that'll be great. Then he can go.

If Moshiri oversees a PL points record he'll have made a start here. Until then the jury is out and ordering in takeaways for the foreseeable.
He's already made a start I'd say - will take time but looking positive - expect him to attract further investors...

Omg 72 points again. I wonder what will you say on 31 August dave. Chill out this is the new Everton. Golden future under Moshiri.

No mate. Net spend is very important. How the hell else can we determine what's happening at this club by way of change if all we get is the same tired, worn out sell to buy model? Why on earth after 16 years of Kenwright and his BS should any of us give the benefit of the doubt to a feller who tipped up 16 months ago?

what is spurs net spend recently?

Of course. I've stated lots of times that a £50M net spend is needed twice in succession for us to make a leap forward. If the beginning of that happens this summer (it should have started last summer and so we are effectively a year behind schedule) then I'd acknowledge that some ambition is being shown.
So if we signed the equivalent of Cleverley, Hibbert, mcaleny, kone etc for fees that left us with 50m net spend a season you'd be happy?
I don't care how much we spend, if we improve the quality and depth of the squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back