Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
One kopite thinks we will be in a relegation scrap next season.

But all in all they're flapping about us being linked with Van Dijk
They always predict us, Chelsea and Manyoo being a load of fugazi. Every summer.

Meanwhile they will have made the best signings, have the best stand in world sport and the best manager. But then the season starts and by Xmas they're blaming the refs, weather and Ferguson again for not being able to beat the likes of Swansea City at home when it counts most.

Surprised they don't get bored of their inane drivel.

As for trophies, something they like to tell us about every day; they haven't won a major piece of silverware for TWELVE years now (unless you count a penalty shoot out against Championship Cardiff to win the Fanta Cup something to show off about). For the self proclaimed biggest club in der world, that's pretty bad.

Man City, Manyoo and Chelsea worry me. We aren't catching them anytime soon. Especially the manc clubs. They have the managers and money to win it all.

Little Liverpool FC don't concern me whatsoever.

...I'd be utterly amazed if this feller now in the hot seat spent £200M and got anywhere near the points total RM ran up.
Christ dave... Chelsea were in free all as were United. It was as much of a freak season as Leicester winning the league.
Dave 19--- / 2--- dies aged 72
Great father
Loving husband.... Bit half glass empty though
Not bad grandfather...bit miserable
Loved a laugh.... At others
72 points tho..

That's your tombstone... That is lollol

Anyone popped over to RAWK. I urge you, its nothing short of hilarious....

And they don't care....

lollollollollol

As for VVD - I cant see it happening.
Mutant Club's KUMB forum is also entertaining: there is some solid levels of anti-Everton nastiness in their transfer window thread

No mate. Net spend is very important. How the hell else can we determine what's happening at this club by way of change if all we get is the same tired, worn out sell to buy model? Why on earth after 16 years of Kenwright and his BS should any of us give the benefit of the doubt to a feller who tipped up 16 months ago?
I do get the net spend argument I do but if you get, say £200mil in for sales do you really have to spend it if you have come to the end of August with a better squad? Surely it comes down to player ability and not price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back