Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
31 pages based on some jarg twitter post by someone who isn't even a journalist.

Deary me people. He will go Liverpool. The end

Sandro is the atypical example. Look at how much Koeman spent n a GK and a player from a poor league.

The Lukaku cash is almost all gone on what has been brought in. We'll have to recycle more players and then some to get key positins boxed off.

Serious question here Dave.

Where do you think the money has gone?

I mean as a football club we have made a vast sum of money over the last 12months, 80m cash injection( or loan ) from Moshiri, 75m USM deal (15m per season) 137m from Sky, where has all that money gone?

Sandro is the atypical example. Look at how much Koeman spent n a GK and a player from a poor league.

The Lukaku cash is almost all gone on what has been brought in. We'll have to recycle more players and then some to get key positins boxed off.
Nope not buying that at all. That's actually nonsensical and avoids all other revenue streams inanyevent.

Serious question here Dave.

Where do you think the money has gone?

I mean as a football club we have made a vast sum of money over the last 12months, 80m cash injection( or loan ) from Moshiri, 75m USM deal (15m per season) 137m from Sky, where has all that money gone?
Are you referring to the money currently being spent, not forgetting bolasie at £25 Mil, Morgan £23 Mil, Lookman £10 Mil, Williams £10 Mil ??

Nope not buying that at all. That's actually nonsensical and avoids all other revenue streams inanyevent.
...what happened to all these other revenue streams last summer?

Not saying we dont have cash, whether it's spent on players or not is another matter....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back