Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Williams isn't good enough, another CB is vital.

VVD would be the perfect choice but either way we need a CB.
Think he's a cracking player. I also agree I would like another CB brought in. I just don't like the idea of spending £65m on one, irrespective of how much fume it causes our neighbours.

If we're going to spend that much on a player I would prefer it to be at the other end of the pitch. Having said that, if we do get him, I'd probably be in seventh heaven.

I think there's better value out there, don't get me wrong I'd love him but we missed the boat when he left Celtic. He will go to a CL team if he moves.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Virgil playing for us, I just think people are getting a bit giddy about the money we've already spent, and, given we bought Williams 12 months ago and Keane the other day, then I'm struggling to see this one happening

There we go then. I like Esk, he's a top bloke, hell, I've even bought him a beer or two, but this convinces me even more that Van Dijk won't be joining our project this summer !
That's the problem right there - we bought Williams. We definitely need another top class centre half.

Toby Alderweireld has one year on his contract and still hasn't signed. Best CB in the league imo. I'd prefer him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back