Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you factor in sales of the like of McCarthy Mori and others.

I'd be delighted with that. A top drawer centre-half that will only get better and a classy striker with Premier League experience who knits an entire attack together.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Virgil playing for us, I just think people are getting a bit giddy about the money we've already spent, and, given we bought Williams 12 months ago and Keane the other day, then I'm struggling to see this one happening

Esk hinting at this

There we go then. I like Esk, he's a top bloke, hell, I've even bought him a beer or two, but this convinces me even more that Van Dijk won't be joining our project this summer !

Don't get me wrong, I'm not against Virgil playing for us, I just think people are getting a bit giddy about the money we've already spent, and, given we bought Williams 12 months ago and Keane the other day, then I'm struggling to see this one happening

There we go then. I like Esk, he's a top bloke, hell, I've even bought him a beer or two, but this convinces me even more that Van Dijk won't be joining our project this summer !

Flattery and an insult in the same sentence lol

Paul never said anything about VVD mate, just people on twitter misread a picture he put up about Dutch masters etc - they didn't realise it was Rembrandt's the prodigal son painting

As for spending mate, honestly have zero clue what we will spend and when it will stop, but Christ it's bloody fun for a change

giphy.gif
Bit small for a CB

A new forum rule needs to be introduced.

Ignore:

The Sun
The Mirror
The Daily Mail
Daily Express

Slight credibility:

The Guardian
The Independent
The Telegraph

Total confidence:

The Times (Paul Joyce)

I reckon that WRD lad deserves a mention and is only slightly behind the Nando's ITK and that customs fella who tipped us off to onyekuru trying to sneak into the country

Cmon it's pretty obvious he's leaking it to the press to force a move
Not really. I honestly think it's coming from deluded fans and red [Poor language removed] journos, probably a rumour leaked by LFC to put pressure on the player and Southampton to force a move. If he wanted to leave why wouldn't he just hand in a transfer request

Not really. I honestly think it's coming from deluded fans and red [Poor language removed] journos, probably a rumour leaked by LFC to put pressure on the player and Southampton to force a move. If he wanted to leave why wouldn't he just hand in a transfer request
he wants his loyalty payment,just like others!

Ashley Williams isn't good enough, another CB is vital.

VVD would be the perfect choice but either way we need a CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back