Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
JARG

ffs lads?

The Mirror is a cesspit of journalism, sure every now and again they guess something, but can we stop believing a word they print.
Literally would love to know where all these rumours about him dying to play for Liverpool and Klopp, with no quotes to back them up, are coming from, other than from deluded mutants on twitter and deluded mutant journos. Mental.

He'd be 5th choice mate well behind our 4 current option. In truth I would probably have Holgate ahead of him as well.

A yoyo club like Crystal Palace is his level.

I have never watched the AJ 3-0 Derby back mate. Going on about Derby wins and re watching individual Derby games that have no bearing on winning a trophy back is about the most Kopite thing I could imagine doing so tend to avoid that sort of Kopite behaviour.

He's bad on the ball, positionally terrible, slow and makes poor decisions. There's a reason Klopp has elected to use lads who got shown up by the likes of 4th division Plymouth ahead of him.

Anyway you obviously like him. I don't. Opinions are like a-holes and all that mate!

Full of [Poor language removed]. Choke on sea weed

I don't even know who you are, but you're better than Mori.

he is the embodiment of Martinez in the playing form.

Effin awful.

giphy.gif

I'm the 1st to say dont worry about money on these transfer fees , But a bid of 65 mil for a player thats been out for 6 months with an ankle injury doesnt bode well.
Very good player like , but thats a very long time to be out with an ankle injury , its not as if its a broken leg. .....Big gamble that

Literally would love to know where all these rumours about him dying to play for Liverpool and Klopp, with no quotes to back them up, are coming from, other than from deluded mutants on twitter and deluded mutant journos. Mental.
Cmon it's pretty obvious he's leaking it to the press to force a move

Cmon it's pretty obvious he's leaking it to the press to force a move
Welcome to the forum! That's an interesting opinion for an evertonian to have there.
What makes you think that it would be VVDs camp leaking to the media instead of the club who literally admitted to tapping him up and have the biggest number of ex pros/supporters in the media of any premier league club?

If Liverpool offered him £180k a week and some Chinese club offered him £500k a week, he would be on the first flight to China like the rest of them. Players will move anywhere if you pay enough.

JARG

ffs lads?

The Mirror is a cesspit of journalism, sure every now and again they guess something, but can we stop believing a word they print.
A new forum rule needs to be introduced.

Ignore:

The Sun
The Mirror
The Daily Mail
Daily Express

Slight credibility:

The Guardian
The Independent
The Telegraph

Total confidence:

The Times (Paul Joyce)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back