Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only money we have is the 15m profit we are in this summer plus whatever Ross goes for

Start getting your heads around it. Saves dissapointment on deadline day. See it every season and I actually feel sorry for those of you who think it will change

The only money we have is the 15m profit we are in this summer plus whatever Ross goes for

Start getting your heads around it. Saves dissapointment on deadline day. See it every season and I actually feel sorry for those of you who think it will change

what 15mil profit + what ross goes for?

Can you show your workings please?

Why who do we need on transfer deadline day mate?

That credit function is for 60mil....in/out like a flash.

Walsh: Hi Les, hope you're keeping well.
Reed: Hiya Steve, sorry I cant really do any business with you guys as the fans are still upset about losing Ronald.
Walsh: Well Les, Ronald wants Virgil and we can pay immediately. 60mil credit facility with ICBC take it or leave it?
Reed: Done.

We are 15m in profit from summer sales

And whatever we sell Ross for is on top of that

200w.gif

That credit function is for 60mil....in/out like a flash.

Walsh: Hi Les, hope you're keeping well.
Reed: Hiya Steve, sorry I cant really do any business with you guys as the fans are still upset about losing Ronald.
Walsh: Well Les, Ronald wants Virgil and we can pay immediately. 60mil credit facility with ICBC take it or leave it?
Reed: Done.

It has to be paid back though. And the only way to do that is through player sales

It already has changed its there for all to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back