Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not coming here. This thread should be closed.

You'll also all feel a bit silly when he signs for Liverpool
They've already stated in their grovelling apology that they won't be bidding for him though, simply placing a bid could mean Southampton would reignite their tapping up complaint against them which that lot is terrified of

They've already stated in their grovelling apology that they won't be bidding for him though, simply placing a bid could mean Southampton would reignite their tapping up complaint against them which that lot is terrified of

Don't see Chelsea or City bidding for him... Guaranteed Liverpool will bid again this summer and get him...

Don't see Chelsea or City bidding for him... Guaranteed Liverpool will bid again this summer and get him...
I personally don't think they'll risk a transfer ban by doing so, Southampton only withdrew their complaint against them last time because they withdrew their bid, apologized and promised not to bid again

Report from a football lawyer yesterday that they're already negotiating

Also pretty telling that there's been no real noise about moves from Chelsea, Man City, Man Utd etc etc

I personally don't think they'll risk a transfer ban by doing so, Southampton only withdrew their complaint against them last time because they withdrew their bid, apologized and promised not to bid again

Yeah but Southampton still wanna cash in (it's what they do).... They were p***ed with Liverpool because they were gonna try force Southampton to sell for 10m less than they hoped other clubs might pay..... If City and Chelsea lose interest, then Liverpool's offer is Saints only option....

61 pages for a future Liverpool player. There are going to be some edited posts come September 1st.
I stand by the fact I think he's a cracking player and one that we all hope doesn't go there. If we look at their team I'm sure everyone would agree that Coutinho and Mane are good players and if he went there he would join that small list of players of theirs I bedrugingly admit are good.

Which 'attainable' centre backs would you prefer we went for to partner Keane?

Ben Gibson looks ok. Johnny Evans. Chris Smalling. A punt on Callum Chambers. Jedvaj maybe.

VVD is flavour of the month. IF he becomes the dearest defender on the planet it will be freaking hilarious.

If we brought in 80mil from sales...

Signed Gylfi + a top centre forward and a future star of a left back.

We'd be roughly breakeven and have had a great turnaround/recycle of players...however, if we added VVD then our window would then be immense and we'd have a cracking squad.

At the moment it feels 'sensible' and even Gylfi signing is like...."ok, cool".

This would be the head turner...puts a marker down and Pickford, Keane and VVD looks really strong.

Ben Gibson looks ok. Johnny Evans. Chris Smalling. A punt on Callum Chambers. Jedvaj maybe.

VVD is flavour of the month. IF he becomes the dearest defender on the planet it will be freaking hilarious.

Not seen much of Gibson, just heard and read good things....seems to be a potential Keane partner for England?

Smalling and Evans had loads of injury issues in the past...are they that good out of United and ultra defensive WBA?

Chambers....arsenal fans think hes a flop/

Whose Jedvaj?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back