Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to be rude but if you think sigurdsson wouldn't be a good signing then football isn't for you.

If you don't agree with someone or something, be constructive, instead of being patronising and putting people down for having a different opinion. I've said what I think and have linked an article that backs me up. At least have a better comeback than that. Siggy is a world class set piece taker but an average midfielder. Lacazette is supposed to have cost around 50m, Ake 20m, Rudiger to Chelsea 34m, Cuadrado to Juve 17m, Bernardo Silva 43m, Lindelof to Utd 30m. Siggy for 40-50m? Not for me.

If you don't agree with someone or something, be constructive, instead of being patronising and putting people down for having a different opinion. I've said what I think and have linked an article that backs me up. At least have a better comeback than that. Siggy is a world class set piece taker but an average midfielder. Lacazette is supposed to have cost around 50m, Ake 20m, Rudiger to Chelsea 34m, Cuadrado to Juve 17m, Bernardo Silva 43m, Lindelof to Utd 30m. Siggy for 40-50m? Not for me.
What about VvD for 60/70, would you or the RS be happy with that

Don't think he adds much to their defence personally

MV5BMTcxOTI4NzkwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTk5MjEyNQ@@._V1_UY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Is that Ellen de Generes after bevvy night?

Special Dispensation FC mate.

Remember Collina.
You know, of all my years watching Everton and all the wrongs we've been on the end of, Clattenburg etc. (and even all the wrongs we've been on the right end of) that is the only one that was actually, obviously a fix. We've had more than our share of ref bottle jobs (in favour of the RS usually) but that whole thing still makes me mad every time I think about it.

Ake = unproven
Rudiger = no idea tbh
Cuafrafo = premiership flop
Silva = up to £60m and will be on about an extra £10m a year
Lindelof = unproven defend

Sigurdsson = consistently one of the best midfielders in the league.

You'll have to be better than tht. Like I say, don't want to be rude but maybe football isn't for you.

You know, of all my years watching Everton and all the wrongs we've been on the end of, Clattenburg etc. (and even all the wrongs we've been on the right end of) that is the only one that was actually, obviously a fix. We've had more than our share of ref bottle jobs (in favour of the RS usually) but that whole thing still makes me mad every time I think about it.
It was definitely a fix, and it was seen as a justified fix by UEFA.

Not sure what source you're using to claim Siggy is anneverage midfielder ?
His assists look pretty impressive
RK seems to rate him

I am of the opinion that Sigurdsson will be an improvement and will make our front line eleven better. I also think 45 mill is steep for him but money seems to have lost all value in the transfer market. We are playing monopoly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back