Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would rather spend 70 million on a defender lol

I wouldn't rather spend that money, but we're awash with attacking midfielder players. Our centre backs are the weak point, and like they say in NFL, offence wins games, defence wins championships. I'd take another quality defender all day long.

Cos im crap at there, their etc. And were, where etc.
No need to [Poor language removed] my spelling off

It's not your spelling. You're using words which don't make any sense in context of the sentence.

For me, it's bewildering to read someone try and make a snarkey comment about closing a thread and yet not understand the language he is using.

It's not your spelling. You're using words which don't make any sense in context of the sentence.

For me, it's bewildering to read someone try and make a snarkey comment about closing a thread and yet not understand the language he is using.

Huh? Dont understand why your getting so aggrivated about a virgil van dyke thread.

Worry for you when he goes the reds

71 players created more chances from open play than Siggy last season, Mirallas and 3 other players. Ross created 54 chances, Siggy managed just 25, the same number Gareth Barry And Idrissa managed in fewer games. But he's a great set piece taker.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...to-everton-is-the-swansea-man-value-for-money
I wonder if they'll do such an in depth analysis if the RS buy keita. I like siguardsson as does koeman and he's the want that counts. However like many in here I'm not happy with what he is potentially costing us.

I wonder if they'll do such an in depth analysis if the RS buy keita. I like siguardsson as does koeman and he's the want that counts. However like many in here I'm not happy with what he is potentially costing us.

Why the paranoia wondering if they'll do such a piece on Keita? It's quite a decent read that article, puts right quite a few myths IMO.

71 players created more chances from open play than Siggy last season, Mirallas and 3 other players. Ross created 54 chances, Siggy managed just 25, the same number Gareth Barry And Idrissa managed in fewer games. But he's a great set piece taker.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...to-everton-is-the-swansea-man-value-for-money
Sigurdsson and Barkley also had the same number of assists from open play (5), despite Barkley creating twice as many chances, for better strikers.

Implies that not all chances are created equal, and that Sigurdsson's on average were far better chances than the ones created by Barkley.

They probably will the issue is keita is a stats mans dream. We really don't want them getting him by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back