Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southampton has to be the most ridiculous club in the world. Theres no way they can justify this to their fans.

Two ridiculous clubs living in weird n' sick symbiotic relationship.
Ofcourse they will Milk RS dry and promise heavy investments but still...if they let them selves become feeding club for that lot then thats them down to the gutter. Joke of a club.

VVD will be excellent signing to RS Lets not kid our selves and I actually cant blame them in that perspective that they are relentless here.

Ofcourse they will Milk RS dry and promise heavy investments but still...if they let them selves become feeding club for that lot then thats them down to the gutter. Joke of a club.

VVD will be excellent signing to RS Lets not kid our selves and I actually cant blame them in that perspective that they are relentless here.

Im not sure what you think Southampton is mate, but its a nothing club, its won 1 cup in 130 odd years and its owner has zero interest in the club other than to make money and then sell.

Still cant believe we have a thread in the Everton forum on a Liverpool player.

:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Mods can we shut this thread please.
No genuine link to the player and it will just cure the fume from bed wetters when the sooooper reds sign him.
Top top quality centre half, question marks if one man can solve there set piece problems though

Why even post in the thread? No one is forcing you to do so.

Also, why spell their as 'there'? It makes no sense.

Lets burn this with aids-fire

giphy.gif

We haven't won anything in 22 years mate. We're not a big club in modern football. I am glad that it looks like we're trying to change that though.
What's you're definition of a big club? When do you stop being a big club?

If Everton had won the League Cup say, eight years ago, would we be a big club now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back