Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Virgil Van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, of all my years watching Everton and all the wrongs we've been on the end of, Clattenburg etc. (and even all the wrongs we've been on the right end of) that is the only one that was actually, obviously a fix. We've had more than our share of ref bottle jobs (in favour of the RS usually) but that whole thing still makes me mad every time I think about it.

100%.

Thrown out in 85 for something our neighbours did.

Conned out in 05 to suit our neighbours.

I have very little time for European football in general as it is clearly fixed. Hopefully as more and more scandals have came to light for these football bodies the game will clean it's act up. We also have an influential, powerful owner now and that is the only option you have these days if you want to succeed.

1002174.jpg

I wonder, if by some miracle we get him, will Carragher still say we're signing players that can't get into the Liverpool team?

Much as I'd like us to get him I don't allow myself to believe any rumours linking him to us. There's absolutely no chance of us getting this player. He'll end up at the RS if he leaves Southampton before 31 Aug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back