2021/22 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
He won us a penalty.

You can't blame him for tonight.

And you can't blame him for Benitez selling Digne.

He's obviously not as good as Digne but his performance tonight isn't the reason we lost.
I can and I do blame him for tonight. Had he had an ounce of the attacking ability of Digne we score at least one more.

Actually thought he grew in confidence and was his best game for us, after a mixed first half. I mean he hadn’t set a high bar for himself like.
I’d agree with that. He looked better going forward than he has in other games, although he still didn’t actually produce when in good areas. It’s his defending that worries me though, he looks absolutely awful in one on one situations, he doesn’t know whether to stick or twist. At best his defending is ‘game’, blocking crosses after not letting his man actually get away from him.

Actually thought he grew in confidence and was his best game for us, after a mixed first half. I mean he hadn’t set a high bar for himself like.

I thought he played okay but was still tentative. Like he knows his limitations so doesn't really look to get involved. That's completely understandable and not his fault. Basically, all down to this mess of a club for being in the situation where the likes of Mykolenko have to start every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back