2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

I think you are spot on.

Very good defender but offers very little creativity, although strangely he can score a goal or two.

No doubt that he has improved enormously.
He's shown an aptitude of getting into the right positions as of late. If he is able to develop his crossing and/or composure, I think he could get some assists.

But he isn't good offensively. Let's not rewrite history after 2 goals. He's got 3 in 64 games.
You're right, and it's important we don't jump the gun with his recent upturn. But, his improvement offensively coincides with strengthening defensively.

It could be a purple patch, or maybe (just a maybe) he's now becoming more familiar with the English game, his confidence is growing and as a result improving.

Right now, he's one of our best players.

He's shown an aptitude of getting into the right positions as of late. If he is able to develop his crossing and/or composure, I think he could get some assists.

You're right, and it's important we don't jump the gun with his recent upturn. But, his improvement offensively coincides with strengthening defensively.

It could be a purple patch, or maybe (just a maybe) he's now becoming more familiar with the English game, his confidence is growing and as a result improving.

Right now, he's one of our best players.
Also have to take into account that we had a winger who would rarely track back (so Myko couldn’t risk getting forward) and who would rarely pass to him even when he overlapped.

We now have McNeil who does do both those things.

Absolutely nothing since I, nor anyone, brought up Kyle Walker?

I'm making a goalscoring comparison between one of the most offensive full backs in the league - and ours.

You said he isn't good offensively - noted his goalscoring abilities, yet they're better than one of the best attacking fullbacks the Premier League has seen in the last decade.