2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

On form at the minute he is one of the best left backs in the league. Obviously better players in other teams but no one stands out
Defensively he is for me right now the best left back...problem is that going forward he is limited but makes up for it with his constant runs up and down that flank. He is perfect for dyche system though...

Defensively he’s top drawer. Crosses getting better too. The bulking looks to have helped.
There was a cross he put in at some point in the first half hour that was begging for somebody to attack it - was hit perfectly, pace, height, to a dangerous area - and it was like, if he's got that in him now, wow.

Defensively he is for me right now the best left back...problem is that going forward he is limited but makes up for it with his constant runs up and down that flank. He is perfect for dyche system though...
Yes he fits the system perfectly. I also thought Coleman done well until his injury
It doesn't go unnoticed with me how consistent he has been recently like

Ridiculous turnaround in form. Stronger, calmer, more aggressive, much much more focus. Confidence and almost a bit of swagger, as in you aren’t getting past me mate. But all just a case of basics done well. Simple.

There is a good chance if we had a LB that was better bombing forward we’d be worse off, just given the recovery pace of Gana etc. Can’t start moaning about his attacking output, just use his solidity to allow a different player to commit more.

Don’t want to see any interviews with Myko about how he has improved his form, or what the manager has done for him. Head down and crack on.