2023/24 Vitalii Mykolenko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way we sign a starter over Mykolenko.

Hes perfect in a Dyche defence with full backs having different instructions to most other teams.

If we signed a LB it would be either a cheap backup option (Young) or a kid to develop (Younger).

….somebody posted we’d agreed terms with Charlie Taylor but I’ve not seen anything official. I’d imagine there’ll be no incomings announced until after 30th June but if he comes in he’d certainly be an option to Mykolenko, particularly in the top third.

I don’t mind Taylor despite his personal financial issues, he’s out of contract at the end of this month so fits the criteria.

🤞🏻. They go out early and he spends his time relaxing. International competition either puts our players in the shop window or on the physio's table.

That's small time thinking.

Our players want to play international footy and see playing for Everton as a place they can get playing time and make the international squad.

That's small time thinking.

Our players want to play international footy and see playing for Everton as a place they can get playing time and make the international squad.
Our squad is so rich in depth and talent that him doing his ankle long term damage isn't a problem for us,is it.🙄

Our squad is so rich in depth and talent that him doing his ankle long term damage isn't a problem for us,is it.🙄

Probably best if we try to sign players who aren't of international class in that case then just to try and safeguard their ankles.

Small time mentality I'm afraid.

Probably best if we try to sign players who aren't of international class in that case then just to try and safeguard their ankles.

Small time mentality I'm afraid.
Erm,he has had an ankle injury and appears he tweaked it(or the other one)in their last pre tournament friendly. Really intelligent to want him to play in the tournament,I mean what could go wrong.🙄

Erm,he has had an ankle injury and appears he tweaked it(or the other one)in their last pre tournament friendly. Really intelligent to want him to play in the tournament,I mean what could go wrong.🙄

If he's fit I want him to play, that's why they have medical teams and assessments to inform that decision.

I know it's your default position to advise Ukrainians to just give up but thankfully others are made of sterner stuff.

If he's fit I want him to play, that's why they have medical teams and assessments to inform that decision.

I know it's your default position to advise Ukrainians to just give up but thankfully others are made of sterner stuff.
Well if he did play and got a long-term injury we've got such strength in depth that it wouldn't be a problem,Young can slip in seamlessly or at a pinch Godfrey (or maybe he'll be gone soon) but hey there's always Coleman he's adaptable I'm sure he two footed he'd be great on the left. Or maybe convert Branthwaite.🙄

Well if he did play and got a long-term injury we've got such strength in depth that it wouldn't be a problem,Young can slip in seamlessly or at a pinch Godfrey (or maybe he'll be gone soon) but hey there's always Coleman he's adaptable I'm sure he two footed he'd be great on the left. Or maybe convert Branthwaite.🙄

Whatever you say small potatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back